
To my kids: one day you can read this and know some of the things your mom thought/liked at age 36:
I love God--and constantly am reminded of His many blessings.
I adore you---and I especially love my summer breaks so that we can spend crazy amounts of time having fun together.
I love Brian and often wonder how I got so lucky to marry such an amazing man who has sacrificed so much for me.
I love to plan things that will hopefully create fantastic memories for you. (As I tell your dad: I don't care so much about the hoop-la for me but oh how I love to plan the HOOP-LA for you!)
I think time with our extended family ROCKS-were so blessed to have relatives that are so much fun!
I love to travel---there is so much beauty in this world and I'd love to see it all.
Diet Dr Pepper and sugary coffee concoctions are my weakness.
I know it should not matter, but I enjoy buying cute clothes. (just keeping it real)
Someday I'd like to live (or spend my summers) near the ocean again.
I hate winters AND the wind in Kansas!
Favorite things to do at home: blog about you or sing and dance in the kitchen.
I've become quite the photo addict (you guys like taking photos too).
I melt when I see a baby.
I still miss my mom---she would gobble you up.
I enjoy watching the bachelor, the bachelorette and american idol (reality TV shows).
I could probably eat pizza, mexican food or chips and salsa everyday.
Most of all I LOVE being a MOM to each of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment