Friday, July 31, 2009

Spidey

Braxton loves to climb and for some reason he doesn't want to climb the tree in our yard. He asked if he could climb the light pole ---why not I think? Surely he won't make it very high--so he should be safe. From where I'm sitting I can't see him but I keep hearing this squeeeeeeeek. Finally I ask what is that sound? It's Braxton sliding back down to start climbing again. 
Turns out he can climb pretty high somewhere we guess between 8 and 10 feet. Reminded me of the hawaiian guys who climbed the palms to get a coconut. Earlier in the day Braxton was challenging Braeden to scale the door frames inside..Braxton won every time! Did he get bit by a spider and turn into spiderman while I wasn't looking?   
Of course, this little one can't be left out of any of the action so she tried her hand at climbing too. 

No comments: