Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mini-Golf

Since it's been cooler the past few days we chose not to go swim--the water was likely a little cool. Instead, we took the kids mini-golfing--they had never been. After learning how to hold the club, line up and swing they were off. 
Braeden NEARLY scored a hole in one on the first hole! But, ended the 18 with two holes in one! There was some frustration and near tears in between as putting didn't come as naturally as he'd hoped (I remember feeling the same way when I was little--heck even when I was big!)
Braxton had a number of nice putts throughout and scored a hole in one on hole five! 
Alexis was into it too-she'd try and try and if she didn't like her ball's placement she'd just pick it up and re-try. 
I was out for hole in one's only and if it didn't happen I picked-up my ball and moved on---sad to say I had ZERO holes in one. Brian tied with Braxton with one hole-in-one. With the exception of the riduculous heat we had a fantastic time! So following mini-golf.....we decided to go SWIM. 

No comments: