This is my first go at Insta-Friday........
Do you use instagram?
It's a fun way to make your I-phone photos fun and funky.
While my personal cell phone is really OLD school and never with me, my husband always has his.
So I've been borrowing his or bossing him around to take photos of random bits throughout our week.
I've teased him that it may become his contribution to this blog.
I'm linking up with a bunch of others at Life Rearranged
watching the Royals was a screaming good time
I don't think she realizes she won't be going back for a while
she loved it!!
the kids had been so excited to see Cars 2
when we saw it was double featured with Mr. Popper's Penguins we knew we had to go
they loved both....popper's penguins....so funny!
Bryson was working on his kissing noises
I swear that boy turns on the charm and funny faces when the camera shows up
I'm pretty sure that's a forced smile on Alexis
she was thoroughly disappointed that we didn't bring the air mattress this time
the train rarely goes by when we are eating at grandma's restaurant
but just as we were leaving, the whistle sounded and the middle two dashed to get a good view
2 comments:
I love summer baseball.
Happy first insta friday! :) I love that app. And love your post. Baseball, ballet. Its all so fun! :)
Post a Comment