Alexis' preschool went to the "pumpkin patch" today.
She did some posing for me until she says, mom there's a spider...
I say where....right there
I have to be honest, she handled it much better than I did. I screamed like a little girl! Thank God it was outside and not in the house! (as much as I don't like the word, I HATE spiders!) I called and left Brian a message that I had an EMERGENCY! (to come home and kill that spider before it moved!) I then turned around and saw an animal out my back window. I tell Alexis come quick and look at this dear. Oh wait, that's not a deer, that's a fox, a wolf or a coyte!
(the bars at the bottom of the photo are the top of our trampoline)
Ok now I have another emergency....but animal control won't come out unless it attacks an animal. I was told that it's unlikely that it will mess with my kids. I love having a field behind my backyard but I could do without it's critters!
No comments:
Post a Comment