Friday, April 13, 2012

InstaFriday

A peak into the random and goofy moments of our last week.
In my van there are constant piles of junk and treasures....
papers, trash, books, devices of entertainment,
a crab claw (seriously!), shoes, toys, left over breakfast.....etc!
and the kids constantly HAVE to sit right next to each other. You know....all the closer to pester one another! The only reason the middle seat is vacant in this shot was because I'd finally had enough!

This was their attempt to avoid a picture or any mention of the empty seat!
Braeden was buried on the bottom while they all were screaming and laughing 
"you'll never get a picture!"
 we did a little shopping for our church's Easter food drive
Bryson likes to see himself while being video taped or photographed 
but even more, he loves to see himself and his mama on the screen together! 
Word update: he recently started saying: cheese, Ipod and AMEN!
he also calls milk "milky" just like his big sister used to.
He finally said dada again after a good long run of calling Brian mama!
 Alexis helped me complete her health history information for Kindergarten enrollment.
I'm so thankful she is healthy!
But, I got a kick out of her contemplative and honest responses... 
how is your hearing? um, I can't hear very well. 
(in response to her constant loud voice volume and lots of what? what did you say questions
 we've been asking her a lot if she needs to have her ears checked?) 
do you have headaches?   sometimes
do you have dental problems?   when I bite down right here.
what about skin problems?  yes I have old lady hands! Poor girl has her mama and her maternal grandmother's alligator hands!
A: are you really writing all of this down?
a week is never complete without snuggles coupled with silliness! 
life rearranged

1 comment:

Alyson @Vintage Sunshine said...

Cute kids! Looks like a great week. Visiting from Life Rerranged.