The kids had a last minute sleep-over. Although the friends are "Braeden's buddies" they are great about including Braxton and even Alexis in their fun. They were non-stop electronic junkies. I got a kick out of their picto-chat session. We learned some fun new girl crush info that became quite the source of contention.
We took the kids to the movies today for their V-day gift. We saw the chipmunk squeakquel. I will say that I'm glad we didn't pay full price to watch it but the kids said they liked it. Brian and I don't really get into the Valentines gift giving hoopla -not even cards. I've been having spring fever so I had him pick up my favorite flowers while he was at Sams
and we are gifting one another with a new vacuum cleaner soon --so romantic! But honestly we've been wanting this particular sweeper for years and it's amazing how much you really can want a new vacuum when the one you currently have no longer works very well!
Alexis pampered me with a manicure...

and insisted I needed another the following day when she discovered my nails were bare again. I settled on a pedicure on day 2 in a much more subtle shade.
No comments:
Post a Comment