Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow Day....AGAIN!

Seriously? How much will it snow this winter? Don't get me wrong I was beyond excited to hear the phone ring this morning; another day to spend with my family! But I could do without the snow.

This dumping was different than the last few we've had---it was great packing snow.
Brian took the cue of one of the neighbors and piled the snow from the drive into the beginnings of a fort.
The other side of the drive was reserved for a snowman. Although lifting of the midsection was a bit challenging, the life size snowman came together in a matter of minutes.
Alexis loved the snowman so much she asked "can I hug him?" A second snowman (or snow woman) was built to hold hands with the first.
An attempt at another fort was made out back along with a trail from the front to the back yard created by Braxton. Alexis enjoyed snow snacks and throwing fists full of snow at Brian. He said he had as much fun as the kids did! It was a great snow day indeed!

No comments: