Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bungee Jumping

The mall has a bungee contraption set up---we usually ride the train for the countdown but Braeden feels too BIG for that this year and really wanted to do the jumpee (as the boys call it) anyway. Braxton decided to forgo the train for the jumpee too. (one day I will read the manual that came with my camera so that I can take good pictures no matter what the activity is....until then here's what I got.) Braxton's first jump with the help of the staff person resulted in HUGE eyes of exhilaration and shock. But, he eventually was doing back flips and had a ball!
Braeden was up next, he brought along extra $ he'd just received from the tooth-fairy to extend his time. He jumped right away but was hesitant initially to flip. After a few close calls (head near the trampoline) he flipped quicker. What fun! They thought it was AWESOME.
Alexis didn't make the weight requirement and wouldn't you know it...the train was closed. So she just watched the boys today but will be back to ride tomorrow.
Here she is doing one of the seek and find books---she's got all the items memorized so she just points at the item in the legend and then to the item in the picture. Notice her hand, she consistently uses the bird to point. Of course, we haven't told the kids that this gesture is not nice---so they have no clue. But, it does make Brian and I giggle a little. I wish life could always be this innocent!

No comments: