One of my goals for 2013 is to take more photos....and to use the "real camera" more often! So I decided I'd get serious and really try 365 this year. Some days are really tough; I think yikes we've been really lazy/boring/lame today but I know the compilation will be so fun to see! So here goes my best attempt to capture a bit each day.
(I'm adopting this mantra: I will not stress too much
if I miss a day or wind up with a blurry/flash disaster of a photo!)
Jan 1: it's only a matter of a wee bit more time and he's going to surpass me!
(it wasn't until days later that I realized the quality of this photo...
but, I'm not stressing nor am I ditching this project on day1!)
Jan 2: Just an average moment for these two. They have such a playful relationship!
Jan 3: a little fun with one of her BFFs.
Jan 4: Bryson has never experienced playing in the snow so insta-snow equaled insta-happiness!
Jan 5: game night with a little mexican train
Jan 6: trombone time
Jan 7: not even back at school a whole week and we are already making a trip to the Dr and pharmacy!
Jan 8: my new hat arrived; I've been wanting a slouchy hat for awhile.
Brian call's me rosstafarian in this one...(he has fun names for several of my hat looks).
Ross-ta-what? the kids asked....so we googled it.
Oh my! The kids got quite the giggles imagining their mama giving little kids cigarettes and such. I am pretty jolly though and this hat makes me even more so.
Jan 11: Quick someone let me take a pic; I haven't taken one in several days!
Jan 12: Little feet (and random videos) are a constant find on my camera roll.
He's nearly as efficient with electronics as the rest of us!
Jan 13: loving Parker never grows old!
Jan 14: oh my sweet girl; get out the bricks she's getting to big!
Someone please stop the clock for a bit!
Jan 15: We got some freebies while listening to a nook presentation over the weekend so
Jungle Speed has been a new favorite.
Jan 16: lately anytime he sees a QT drink he asks: "that mine?" YUM!
Jan 17: goofing around on an upcoming project
Jan 18: a little love for my family
Jan 19: party on!
Jan 20: After 6 months in the box I thought it was finally time to try out my boots.
Jan 21: We implemented 15 minutes of special 1:1 time; NO interruptions allowed.
It was awesome!
Jan 22: What do you do with a twizzler when you want to roam the house?
Store it chipmunk style!
Jan 23: MWAH! and other silly faces followed by "I see?"
He loves seeing the photos, often begging to see them even before they've been snapped!
Store it chipmunk style!
Jan 23: MWAH! and other silly faces followed by "I see?"
He loves seeing the photos, often begging to see them even before they've been snapped!
Jan 24: He was laid down in his crib for a nap but this is where I found him when I went to wake him. Since then he climbs in and out like a pro;
he wakes in the middle of the night to retrieve his milk from the kitchen.
I've even found my phone in his crib!
he wakes in the middle of the night to retrieve his milk from the kitchen.
I've even found my phone in his crib!
Jan 25: Poptropica overload

Jan 26: the laundry room has been slowly evolving...this rug is the newest addition.
Jan 26: the laundry room has been slowly evolving...this rug is the newest addition.
Jan 27: letter fishing
We realized on New Year's eve that Bryson is pretty good with letter recognition.
He knows all the upper case letters and most of their sounds!
Jan 28: Braeden got involved in the honey-dos.
I finally decided to put this vintage door to use (it's year long welcome in storage was over!)
It helps give a little more character to our kitchen
and breaks up the ominous golden hue that has also outgrown it's welcome!
Jan 29: twizzlers have been in high demand here lately, this day they decided to get creative with them
Jan 30: "I eat, mama?" me: yes, hold on a minute.
This is what I returned to: He got a plate, pushed a stool to the pantry, climbed up,
got out the box of poptarts, opened up a package and ate breakfast on his own.
No need to wait for mom....this boy's got skills.
Jan 31: Alexis was so excited that her curls were staying in!


No comments:
Post a Comment