Monday, December 31, 2012

Week 2 Countdown

Day 8: Christmas light tour and scavenger hunt
I made my own visual version for my beginning reader.
We found everything (except the grinch)
Bryson was so EXCITED about the lights....he'd scream out again and again: "LOOK LIGHTS!"

Day 9: See the much anticipated "Wreck It Ralph"
Day 11: Holiday Headbandz

Alexis won nabbing 8 of the 18 cards.
I got tripped up with mine....hard to believe as I selected the pictures.
It took me two rounds to finally figure it out.
I knew it was a person....but
it wasn't a snowman or santa,
an elf, the grinch or even a nutcracker....I was stumped.
Finally I asked.... does it have to do with Christmas?
The response UM, YES! EVERYTHING to do with it!
OH, what a fool I felt like....of course it was Jesus!

Day 12: Build your own ice cream snowman
these were not nearly as put together as the last time we made them but were just as yummy!

Day 13: Read Christmas stories and have hot chocolate


Day 10: Home with a sick kiddo....I can't remember whether anything was done.
Day 14: the last day of school before Christmas break....rented movies and stayed up late. 

No comments: