Saturday, January 21, 2012

Insta Randomness

 There's been LOTS of hoop time around here lately. 
Braeden and Alexis are both playing on teams 
but it's the other two I captured on "film."
 We are discussing some of the many names of Jesus.
(I'll post more about that soon.)
One evening I walked into the kitchen where we had been talking 
and was overcome with a full heart when I found the remnants of our studies.... 
all these bibles.
On a bit of a side note...
We discussed what RED lettered words denote.... 
it took looking through four bibles 
to show the kids that there are in-fact RED words in the bible.
 Brian's been busy studying resumes. 
What fun it is to see him on this side of interviews.

Bryson had his first introduction to play-dough.

 He found out quickly that although non-toxic, it's not tasty!
 But he was all about SQUISHING it!
 I've been spending way to much time on Pinterest lately. 
I seem to go through spurts but the eye candy and plethora of ideas has been just to enticing. 
 While this may not appear all that special, 
I've been Vanna White-ing it up since I reorganized last week.
It was unbelievable how many abandoned lids were hiding out in there.  
 This polka dot sequined lovely has been making me smile. 
 While throwing away my beloved boots of 10 plus years did not. 
They cracked clean across the sole at the end of last season.
 I finally had to retire them when I discovered a giant chunk missing from them at the end of my day.  
 Finally, another happy discovery while opening my kitchen cabinet. 
I am currently crushing on this color combo.





No comments: