Mummy drinks were followed up by Braeden's music program....
There's been dancing crazy to halloween music and a game of woogalee, woogalee woo (I know I've blogged about that game before but can't seem to find it, I'll link it up when I do).....both are always so much fun but difficult to photograph. This was the second time that Bryson had witnessed a game of woogalee woo....and he was no where near as nervous.....it's only a matter of time before he'll be in the mix.
Our trip to the pumpkin patch was FREE, that's unheard of around here....the slide was a huge hit! The kids went again and again and again.
Bryson took several trips down but I never saw him crack a smile...so I'm not certain he was a fan.
After his fourth time down....he watched Brian go....
then Braeden.....
hmmmm, should I go again?
Nah, I think I'll just check out the goats.
The bigs took a trip through the corn maze.....all excited initially but 10 minutes later not as thrilled.
A few rode the hayride
And finally, they took their hand at shooting and launching pumpkins
No comments:
Post a Comment