
for my AWESOME husband's 37th birthday!
among other things....
he is a rock solid dad
works hard for our family
loves us immensely
is my best friend
and loves to have fun!
....happy birthday Brian we LOVE you!
(I lifted this post idea from Jess so if you know her thank her for me!)










5 comments:
such a fun review in pictures! hope you're enjoying your last days of summer!
i love this idea! i might have to steal it myself! :-)
Happy 37th birthday to your hubby!
This was awesome! My husband turned 38 in July and I made a list of 38 things I love about him and shared it on my blog. I never thought about photos. I'll have to try that next year. You have a beautiful family. Happy birthday to your husband. He's a lucky guy!
Oh my, I enjoyed your pictures and BUSTED out laughing at the picture of his scruffy beard and crazy hair. Leah loved it to.... What a fun post!!!
Post a Comment