Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Break randomness

We made zero plans for spring break so we did a lot of random nothingness.....which at times led to LOADS of craziness!
Some of what we were up to.....
*Lots of screen time....(way more than I care to admit....next week will surely yield withdrawal symptoms) Smurf village building was in overdrive!
Braxton used every last penny and gift card from his birthday to buy his own I-pod.
*Mattress shopping and playing musical bedrooms.....

We have A LOT more to do before the rooms are finished and we are kicking ourselves for waiting until the last few days to start the process.
*Baby loving


*Outdoor play

*Sibling Tormenting

*Providing Squirrel Hospitality 


(Now where is that squirrel? I am certain that he was the one we saw squished in the street a few weeks back.)

*Ice Cream eating
*Magic tricking


those two were in stitches over that illusion and flabbergasted with "how in the world" comments...
(the lights were out so the string was not visible)
*Mummy Wrapping

In general we spent so much time together....I think we just might be ready for some routine back in our lives.

No comments: