The majority of the Thompson side came
for a fun visit the first weekend of our break.
I've heard about an egg with double yolks before but had never actually seen one.
I admit I felt a little bad eating what could have been twin chicks!
Spring Break required rain boots almost the entire week!
Rain, rain, rain called for LOTS of mexican train!
Celebrating Braxton's 8th was fun with both sets of grandparents!
My favorite tree bloomed!
A random sweet moment.
The only real plan (hope) I had for break was
that Brian would build a bed for Braxton.
Following our four days of rain,
he and my dad hammered it out in one day!
Thanks for your guidance dad....your skills rock!
The boys said one of the highlights of the break
was going to grandma and grandpas
where they built bird houses
(Alexis made a windmill of sorts)
and made Korean dumplings.
Braxton saw a squirrel in the yard so
Bryson helped Brian fill up the feeder.
Let's just hope this year's squirrel doesn't end up as roadkill
like our furry friend from last year.
In town requests from the kids were easy: the county park and movies...check, and check!
Out of town requests however were denied: hiking in Colorado and swimming at the GWL.
I'm happy to say this was the closest we came to sledding this winter!
We enjoyed any dry moment outside....
from the looks of this shot taking cover was not far behind a trip down the slide.

No comments:
Post a Comment