



They played together, then each separately and then finished together again. I was really most excited to see Elton but ended up LOVING Billy! I could have listened to him another couple of hours! He was hilarious---had everyone laughing; so full of energy---he jammed so much we thought he was going to rock right off his stool! It was incredible to see them play together! Just the sheer talent that it took to play the piano in unison was amazing. We got lucky as Billy is only doing another week of concerts and then taking a year off. Both have really aged-who knows how much longer they will play shows period. But I hope Billy will tour again; I would go in a heartbeat! He really is the Entertainer! This concert ranks among the best I've seen along side U2 and Garth Brooks. It was definitely the BEST Brian and I have seen together after all the last concert we saw together was the Wiggles--who were actually not as bad as you would think :) And the concert before that was when Brian surprised me with tickets to the Indigo Girls when we were still dating.
No comments:
Post a Comment