Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

Our household hasn't had a very good track record for Valentines day over the past three years. In 2007 Braxton ended up in the minor emergency to get stitches on his chin after falling in the shower. In '08 Braeden had strep-throat which led to an allergic reaction to his medication. And this year Alexis shared her cold with Brian and I. I slept a good three hours and Brian while feeling miserable taxi'd Braeden to two basketball games, stopped by the store for forgotten but loved gifts none-the-less (Uno Attack for the boys, polish and "lik-stip" for Alexis and a bit of candy) then finally taxi'd Braxton to-from a birthday party. Grandpa Spreier made a surprise visit to drop off chocolate covered strawberries and he played a few games of Uno with us.        


So Valentine's day may not be the best at the Thompson's but I love you my dear family each and every day of the year!

No comments: